How Do I Find My Feedburner RSS and Track Links?
This video is for Feedburner users. In this video, I’ll show you how to find the URLs you will need for the both the Smart Podcast Player and the Smart Track Player.
Note: This video is no longer part of the Getting Started series. Ignore the "this is the second video in the setup guide."
Finding the RSS Feed (for the Smart Podcast Player)
For the Smart Podcast Player, you will need to know your podcast’s RSS feed URL:
- Go to Feedburner.com and log in.
- You will see a list of all your feeds. Find your podcast in the list and click on the little RSS symbol.
- This will open up the feed for your podcast.
- Your RSS feed is this URL at the top: feeds.feedburner.com/your-show-name
This is the URL you will use in Steps 3 and 4.
Finding Single Episode URLs (for the Smart Track Player)
The Smart Track Player plays single podcast episodes. For this, you will need podcast link that ends in .MP3.
- On your feed page here, scroll down until you find the track that you want.
- Hover over the “Play Now” text and right-click.
- Select “Copy Link Address.” This is the URL you’ll need for single tracks.
This is the URL you'll need for Step 5.
You’re ready now to move on to Step 3.