How do I look up my license key?
In this video, we'll show you how to look up your license key, which you'll find at Gumroad.com.
Here are the places you can find your license key:
- Log in to your Gumroad account (http://www.gumroad.com/)
- Click the book icon in the upper-right navigation (stands for Library).
- This will take you to a list your previous purchases. Click on "Smart Podcast Player" and it will show your license will be listed in the right-hand column.
- Search through your email.
- When you purchased the player, you received two emails with your license, one from Gumroad (our payment processor) and one from email@example.com. Both emails have your license key.
If you still can't find your license key, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it to you. Please note: it can take us up to 24 hours to respond to this request, so logging into Gumroad and/or searching your email are the faster solutions.
If you have the installation files but didn’t purchase the Smart Podcast Player, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help you purchase a license.